Hmong & Southeast Asian Services
The Hmong & Southeast Asian Services staff provide support, information, advocacy and court accompaniment to victims and their families who are experiencing intimate partner violence, sexual assault or stalking. Safe Harbor’s Hmong & Southeast Asian advocates assist victims with safety planning, information, and referrals to community partners.Support Groups:
- Hmong Support Group
- Hmong Cooking Group
- Safe Harbor Services & COVID-19 Community Resources
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Forensic Exam Accompaniment
- What is Domestic Violence
- How to Help a Friend
- Hmong Helpline
- Isolation & Financial Abuse
- COVID-19 Safety Concerns & Safety Planning Part 1
- COVID-19 Safety Concerns & Safety Planning Part 2
- Safety Planning with Children
- Healthy Relationships
- Back to School Safety Planning
- Dating and Online Dating Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Coping Skills
- Restraining Order
Abusive International Marriage Awareness Day, October 24
The term Abusive International Marriages (AIM) is a term that has been developed by Wisconsin Hmong advocates who support victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. This film looks at how AIM has impacted Hmong communities across the world from the United States to Southeast Asia.
Pib Ceeb Toom: Daim yeeb yaj kiab uas koj tab tom yuav saib no nws muaj cov ntsiab lus tsis tshuam zoo thiab tsam yuav ua rau muaj kev nyuaj siab ntxiv rau tus neeg uas nws twb muaj kev ntxhov siab los lawm.
Trigger Warning: The video you are about to watch contains disturbing content and may trigger an anxiety response in those who have history of trauma.